Sunday, May 06, 2007

Pig= Tired, Happy Birthday, Affia!

Hey hey, Sorry for not blogging! Exams, exams. I just had my english and chinese paper last three days ago. I did very badly for my english I guess, but I believe I did much better for my chinese. Others subjects will be on the week after this. Sigh. SHIT. Please at least give me a pass alright!

I have already had my tution session with my maths teacher for twice, then I noticed how Dumb I am. This were two of the very SIMPLE question that I don't even know!!

-1-1=??

And guess what was my answer??

-1-1=0

Which is like FUCKING WRONG!!!

-1-1=-2

This is then the correct answer!

And one more question.


X+1=0

What is X??

I Totally don't know what is the number that X represents!!! And I gave my answer as 2... WHich is like fucking wrong again. My teacher even feel like killing himself when he teaches me. HAhaa.

X+1=0
X=-1

This is the the correct answer..


*Sigh.. Faint man.. But he believe that I can improve myself. I really hope so. And I don't wish to murder him with my stupid braiN!!

Anyway, Happy birthday Affia!!! All the best for your exams!


I Just got back from her chalet not long. One very funny incident had happened just now when I was on my way to Affia's chalet. She had her chalet at Changi Charlet. I am dumb enough not knowing how to go. I took a bus 14 from 85, stop at the bus stop where I can take Number 2. I took Number 2 to reach Bark cafe and change to 29 to Changi. Ya right, Don't think that I am so Smart. I ALMOST MISS THE STOP!!!

I messaged Jeryl telling him that I did not know where must I alighted and after that Jian called me and told me to keep notice on my left, he will be waiting at the bus stop. I thought it was so simple, but it wasn't. While I was happily playing with my PSP, the bus almost missed the stop that Jian was at, waiting for me! I remembered me, myself, Looking at his face with a VERy Blur look, As if I don't even know him!

Forgive me, people, I never put on my glasses. People who knows me well will know that I can be quite blur without my glasses sometimes. Or maybe even with my glasses on, I am still very blur. HAhaa

And after that I was SLOWED and STUPID ENOUGH NOT TO PRESS FOR THE BELL WHEN I SAW HIM.. Wasn't I too Blur?? And luckily, They tried to stop the bus by chasing it, and the bus driver thought that Jian and people wanted to get onto the bus! And he stop the bus and I press the bell and alighted!! HAhaa. I still remembered him giving the very pissed off face. HahA..

Yup, I did enjoyed myself today. OK. I am damn tired. I need to go. Cya people!!

Sign off.

No comments: