Friday, May 25, 2007

Pig= Happy Birthday, Mr Yong Yan Fu!

Happy birthday, Fu! Ahaha.. Hope you enjoy yourself just now!

I just got back from Jeryl's condo there. We celebrated Fu's birthday at there. Had so much fun and those two were crazy to push each other into the swimming pool. Nope, I did not joined in the fun. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SWIM.


AND FUCK. Some photos that we took were corrupted la! I don't even know why. It is ok to view in the camera but was unable to upload into the computer. FUCK. And 3 of the photos were the photos that Me, Fu, Jeryl and Stella. GROUP PHOTO. WHAT THE FUCk. I don't care. I will try my very best to try to upload the photos. I hope that it is because of my Printer. Sigh.


I will be waking up Jeryl and Stella. So means I can't sleep. AHahaa. No la. I might sleep but am still waking them up. I am not going for cross country, damn bore la. Run, run, run. What is so shiok?

FUCK. I still can't believe it la.

Sign off.

No comments: