Friday, May 18, 2007

Pig= YES.

Yes people! I finally Finish my exams la! Although I still have one more paper on Monday, but I can't be bother.. Maths la. Paper 2 somemore. I totally don't even feel like going. It's time to relax myself.( Although I already relax myself for don't know how long. Lol..) Sigh.

I AM GAY PEOPLE. DON'T GET NEAR ME. OR I RAPE YOU. Fuck you "passerby". I guess you don't even know me well.

Firstly, everyone know that I am not gay as I have a person that I love that I also hope to be my girlfriend.

Secondly, I fucking hate INDIAN because of a few fucking gay who tried to followed me home. That is this disgusting gay who masturbate in front of me la. You are damn lame. Now I seldom walk pass bedok stadium in the night when I get home anymore, because of this thing la. Read my archive ok? You really got nothing better to do. FUCK OFF, YOU GAY..

I don't even know why I am so attractive to attract this kind of "special" group of people. Sigh. WHY I DON'T ATTRACT GIRLS DE.. I am just kidding oK! =P

Never mind. I won't let it spoil my mood anyway. I am going to rot. Take care.

Sign off.

No comments: