Sunday, May 13, 2007

Pig= Happy Mother's Day

Yesterday I had the worse skin eruption ever in my life.. I was playing with Xiao Ping dog, Happie or Happy?? Then I started to have rashes all over my neck. Then slowly, my both hand start to have rashes too.. Not because of my playing with him, but more like his saliva cause me to have rashes. When I reached home, MY WHOLE HAND AND NECK WAS FILLED WITH RASHES.. Er jie it was damn Disgusting~ I find it disgusting too. Sigh. Never mind.

Just woke up around 3.33pm. What a time. No one is at home. Oh. "She" is at home. We are meeting up at 6 at to have dinner together to celebrate Mother's Day. Meeting up Da jie at 85 Bus stop.

OH, SHit. Guess what people? I am having my Social Studies Exam tommorrow but I couldn't find my sec 3 Textbook. Bloody Fuck.. Shit. I just have to dig up my sec 3 notes. All the best for me! =)

Sign off.

No comments: