Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Pig= Happy Birthday, Pei jie, Pei rong!

Hey, people. It is 8.30am now. I was woken up by my mum because she thought that there is school today, but hell NO.. Marking day. Sigh.

Happy Birthday, Pei jie, Pei rong!! Presents for both of you later! Cya at BBQ later. Hope you pass your N level and wishes come true! =)

Yesterday, I went out with Fu together to buy their present. Yup, Pei jie and Pei rong's presents. He was supposed to reached home by 6.30 whereas I am supposed to reached Storm by 6.30 at Century Square. But we were both late. HAhaa. Only managed to leave Bugis at 6.30!!

We share a cab and I reached Storm by 7pm. Da jie had already reached there, sitting down reading a magazine. HAhaa. Sorry! Had my haircut and I like it. But I fucking Left my MP3 at STORM. And ONLY realise when I reached home. =_=' FUCKING BLUR ME..

I need to call storm later on. I really pray hard that my MP3 is still there. PLEASE!!!! =(

Sign off.

No comments: