Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Pig= FUck.

For people who knows me, who understands me well, you guys should know I don't listen to people advice, only if I feel that there is a need to.. And I only listen to those who are really close to me. Example, Jeryl, Stella, Yan fu... WHO DO YOU FUCKING THINK YOU ARE!

Firstly, I know what I am doing, Whatever the result is, I will take the blame myself! So don't you bother so much.

Secondly, I DO NOT HAVE to report to the whole world whatever shit I am doing. I am not the Government of Singapore, I do not have to tell anyone, NOT EVEN YOU..

Thirdly, DON'T FUCKING JUDGE A BOOK BY It'S COVER, YOU JACKASS. What makes you think that what you see is equal to what is happening? Let me ask you a question, DO YOU fucking live next to my unit?? If no, WHY ON EARTH WILL YOU KNOW WHAT I AM DOING AT HOME? Shut up ok??



ANd to that Fucking, Old, Freak. NO ONE ASK YOU TO CLEAR OUR DOG's SHIT. I guess you really do suffer from some mental problem? YOu ask the dog to eat their own shit after they finish their business?? WHAT THE FUCK? SO you eat your own shit after you finish your BUsiness la. I understand now. NO wonder I always smells a very bad odour in the house. SO it was you! Fucking Psycho...


Whatever ok. I am ALREADY NOT IN VERY GOOD MOOD FOR THE PAST 2 DAYS AND SO MUCH SHIT IS HAPPENING!!!! FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK.. ARGH.


Sign off.

No comments: