Monday, April 30, 2007

Pig= Disgusting, Demonic, Evil, Slutty, Pathetic, Irritating Old FREAK...

Just a brief description about my day today. I enjoyed myself and I have lots of fun hangin with people. HAhaa. I really don't know what to write more for this description. Lol..



And I had enough of that old freak at home. She is getting more and more Demonic.. I don't even know where or what I do to her to make her go crazy. Fuck off... I seriously want her to die. Don't try to lecture and ask me not to hate my grandmother or whatever shit. Why don't you try living in my home for two weeks, and let me see YOU going crazy.

She is fucking irritating. I don't think wherever I go, I have to answer to her. SHE IS NOT MY PARENTS. AND SHE IS NOT THE ONE IN CHARGE OF THIS HOUSE. Don't try to do whatever stuff you want ok? Fuck man. Damn fuck. If I really gone mad, I don't mind killing her with my own hand. But never mind, she is already so old, so might as well, she just die on her own.

I fucking hate her la.. Stop touching my stuff. Pay me my limited edition Ultraman series costing me $49.90, the whole ultraman set I bought at 201 costing me $10. PAY ME BACK. YOu fucking cheapskat, Selfish, pathetic... Don't off our fan! WE DON'T HAVE AIRCON IN OUR ROOMS. Don't Off my switch! You just off it when we are charging our stuff. ACT SMART. Ridiculous!!! Don't touch my stuff. Leave it aside. ONLY I KNOW WHERE is my stuff, Where is their LOCATION. SO fucking shoo off.

I REALLY HATE HER LA. SAY THAT I AM EVIL OR WHATEVER, I FUCKING DON'T CARE. I SERIOUSLY HATE HER BUT I SERIOUSLY LOVE MY MOther's mum! Ask my siblings!! WE LOVE HER.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE WAY I TYPE IN THIS BLOG, MY BLOG, YOU FUCKING GET LOST AND DON'T VISIT MY BLOG ANYMORE~ I DON'T NEED YOU TO JUDGE ME.

Sign off.

No comments: