Thursday, May 24, 2007

Pig= Tired.



Yup. Damn tired. I just got back from fishing with Jian, Yan Fu, How cher, Jing yua and Brian. Seriously it was damn damn boring because I doesn't know how to fish. Hahaa. But It was quite fun with all those jokes, cycling, chatting, sleeping and SNORING. =_=



I did left my mp3 at Storm. I am lucky. Ok, only for this time alright? Everyone says that my hair is not bad. Hm, I think so too. Hahaa. but I have to cut it short often or else it will look very weird. But where do I cut it? Not Storm. I am not that rich. And Da jie was the one who brought me over to Storm for my haircut because she felt that my haircut was badly done previously.



Ok. I am tired. Sigh. I miss Hui li, Yvon, Ah mei, Jeryl, Stella. It has been a long time since we last went out people! =)



Sign off.

No comments: