Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Pig=Tired..
Argh.. I am tired.. But I am still going to type my blog but will upload those photo again.. Not Now.. I am Tired.. Hm.. We went to Jurong East to celebrated Our Mrs Ng's BIrthday. Was supposing going for Ice Skate, but in the end, we end up in Kbox.. Have been Singing the whole day. It was fun Indeed.. Took around 42 photos but will not post all.. Will post those Nice photo. =) There were Stella, Jeryl, Von, Hui li, Hui lian, Esther and Me. I have been playing all those childhood games with Hui lian.. Hahaa.. Fun indeed.. Bring me back those Old childhood memories.. I was Behaving like a kid. I mean Worse than a kid. Went to Marina Bay for our dinner. Had our Steamboat dinner. VEry full too. After that, Hui li, Hui lian and Esther took Hui li's father cab home. Me, Von, Stella and Jeryl took A mrt to Tampines and took a cab home. Reach home around 12.05? Chirst.. I am Tired.. Damn Tired.. I am sleeping soon.. I really had enjoyed the day we spend todae, guys. I hope there will be more coming up! Haha..
I reach home, Had a short conversation with my Da jie and Er jie. Da jie was like talking about Stuff saying about my look, saying how look I am.. I have some unforgettable Experience that I had 3 times.. Firstly, I remember I went out to Orchard with my Family and I was walking with my Da jie, And this guy came to me and asked me do I wish to subscribe for a Master card.. I was like =_=''.. Why me, Not my Da jie? Second is I remember Walking from Bedok Interchange to Bedok Mrt Station when This Salesman Came to me and Ask me whether do I wish to buy a Flat?? A FLAT?? I WAS DAMN SHOCK BY WHAT HE SAY.. Wanted a 14 year old boy to buy a flat? You have to be out of your mind.. LAst of all, I remember having dinner out with Stella and people. When we were telling the waiter that we wish to have each of us a Student Package. I remember the look of the Waitress.. She was going a funny kinda look, Looking and me and Was trying to give me the face and her Look was telling me " YOu Sure You are A student??" I will never forget that look.. Hm.. I Still cant believe that I look so Old after all.. Haha.. I look at least 17 to 19 I guess.. Sigh.. I am depress.. Looking so old yet at such a young age like 14 plus? Holy Chirst.. NEver mind.. YAWN... I am Tired.. Ya.. Off to my Bed.. Sigh off..

No comments: