Sunday, June 19, 2005

Pig= Am I?...
Am I am Idiot??... I am browsing through my friendster's friends.. I saw her account.. Of cause, without any thinking, I will look at her account.. Looking at her photos, she look loving with her boyfriend.. She looks real happy with him.. Sigh.. I am feeling like a loser.. Have been waiting but nothing seems improving.. But I mean.. What can I do?.. I can't bear to break her heart by breaking them up.. Sigh.. I just hope.. Praying for that day to come so that I can hold her hand tightly and never EVer let go.. I will not give up since I have been waitin for quite a period of time.. So..
Jeryl came over to my house todae for some game session.. Hope he enjoy himself.. Suppose to meet Stella and people but in the end, we end up staying in my room and gaming.. He played his Fifa Street and I watch.. And a period of time, Sleeping.. Ha ha ha.. Had some talk with him.. Went over to collect my photo taken during our Sentosa trip.. Guess what people.. I guess I wont post those photos.. Total should have 27 photos, out it came out only 8 photos.. =_=' WHat the hell?? I was like..... Silents... Nothing to say.. We bought without flash, so when we took photos in the night, it will not came out anything.. Chirst.. Never mind.. After that we went to 85 and bought our dinner and went back to my home for our dinner.. He went home around 10.50.. I send him to the road.. Sigh... I dont have anything more to say.. Sigh off..

No comments: