Tuesday, June 21, 2005

`o1.how are you?- Feeling Fuck up this Moment.
`o2. are you single?- Ya..
`o3. wad do you feel great about being single?- Feeling.. Empty ba.. Hoping to have one more chance..
`o4. if your best friend have a stead, would you want to have one too?- No.. Coz my best friend currently has a girlfriend and they have been together for about 10 months.
`o5.iif you hab a stead. would ur parents noe about it?- Ya. Why not??
`o6. wad would u do if ur stead flirts will theopposite sex?- I will give her a slap and beat up that guy.
`o7. if you are going choose the place to go with ur stead. where would it be?- Em.. Anywhere. Just that I will be with her, I am happy enough le..
`o8. would watch a horror movie with ur stead?- Ya. Why not??
`o9. wad would make you break with ur stead?- Sigh.. If possible, I will break up with her.. I just love her so..
`1o. iif you break with stead. would you still lovehim/her as before?- Yes, I will..
`o11. wad are ur stead' s fave songgs?- I dont know.. I dont have one that I love..
`o12. thenn. wad are ur fave songgs. are they similar to ur stead' s one?- I thknk no ba..
`o13. do you hab ani crush when u are steading?- NOpe..
`o14. wad do you thiink of ur stead?- "She" Is special..
`o15. okiees enuff of steady thingy. now wad are you chewing?- Nothing..
`o16. are you listening to ani songs now? wad is it?- Nothing..
`o17. wad 's ur haiir style now?- Messy..
`o18. is it straight?- Nope..
`o19. do you lyk ur hair?- ALright, Cutting it later..
`2o. wad' s do you thiink of gals?- Human beings..
`o21. iif you're to wear contact lens. wad color would it be?- Blue??
`o22. are you online now?- Ya..
`o23. going out lata?- Ya..
`o24. love ani one now?- Ya.. Hope that she is mine...
`o25. one thiing you hab to live with.- Friends..
`o26. so now are you happi with ur life?- Nope.. Up and down with my life..
`o27. angry with anione?- Ya..
`o28. done ani good deeds recently?- Lending people money and buying people meals is it a good deed??
`o29. done ani bad deeds recentlyy?- Nope ba..
`thiirty: last queshiiee::. name 15 of bestbuddies out:: (not in sequence)
-Stella
-Yan Fu
-Von
-Mei
-Jeryl
-Hui li
-Hui lian
-Thomas
-Wei jie
-Pui kia
-Derek
-"She"
-Kenny

No comments: