Sunday, June 05, 2005

Pig= Orchard..
Went to Orchard Yesterday with Von, Mei and Jeryl.. HUi li and Stella joined us later in the night.. Supposing our aim to go Orchard is to accompany Mei to buy her school bag.. But she say that the Desigh Just Sucks.. DOts.. We have no where to go so we took Neoprints.. I will Post the photo later.. I bought two Ultraman for my collection since I have not bought any since Don't Know when.. Never mind.. I like them alot.. It is cheap.. To me.. NOt them.. Ha ha.. Von and Hui li bought themself each a Skirt.. Went to the Arcade after that then Dinner.. I didnt ate anything as the food are too Ex.. I am broke Seriously.. Hui li wanted to went home after that so we took Mrt.. Jeryl, Stella, Von, Mei and Me went to Tampines.. Stella went home.. We went for our Roti Prata Session.. Ha ha.. It was fun though.. Went home around 12 plus.. Took last bus home.. Reach home, Bath and pLay my Game.. Slept around 3 plus..
Woke up around 11am today.. Going to go out soon.. So.. Hm.. Alright.. Sigh.. I miss her lot... Never mind.. Sigh off..

No comments: