Saturday, June 18, 2005

Pig= Missing "Her"..
I am.. Missing "her".. Sigh.. I have not send "her" a single sms for the pass few months.. Afraid that she will find me very irritating.. So.. I rather being silents then letting her hate me.. I dont wish "her" to hate me.. Never once she will msg me.. Never mind.. I am grateful enough just to have her number.. I still remember those days when we were together.. Holding hand with hand walking down the street.. Having each other side by side all day long.. Talking on the phone everyday before we sleep.. Meeting and sending her to school everyday.. Having all the fun and laughter all day long.. I have her in my heart, bu does she??... Sigh.. I cant do anything but to only protect her from behind.. There is a one and only thing special about us.. Both our date of birth is on the same day.. =) I am gald that she is happy now.. Hope she will really enjoy her life.. Pray that I am given another chance by her to protect her, loving her and having everything for her.. Sigh.. How I wish I can just tell her that I love her.. Because this three words have been in my heart for a very long time.. I really.. Miss me.. Sometimes.. I will just walk around my house area, hopefully to see her.. But I dont.. Not once Did I see her.. Argh.. I really that she will read it if possible.. SIgh.. Never mind.. Sigh off..

No comments: