Thursday, June 16, 2005

Pig=Blah blah blah..
Yoz people... I cant believe I am Still up this time.. Going Sentosa tommorrow.. JEryl, Stella, Hui li And me.. And Von and Mei.. I hope.. Really.. Coz maybe they cant tag along. Hm.. I dont know how to explain so.. Ya.. Hahahaa... I am too afraid that I cant wake up, So I am planning not to sleep.. Maybe for awhile.. Really awhile.. Maybe 10 to 30 mins.. This is only my plan, but my eyes are closing.. Hahaha..
I have been working for this few days.. Helping Stella and Hui li.. Hm.. Tired.. Who were there??... Stella, Me, Hui li and Jeryl.. Damn tired.. After work,Bought Stella's present.. I have own her such long.. Bought her a jacket at 77th Street.. Ya.. Hope she like it. =) BOught Myself Ultraman again.. Haha.. Hui li bought some toy for her Sister too.. SHe is a kind-hearted girl.( DOnt think much, I only have "Her" in my heart..) Went around and after that, Prata Session again.. Ha ha ha.. Alright.. Is my dinner ok??.. Went home after that.. Jeryl took a cab home since the sister is fetching him, Stella walk home coz her house is nearby, Hui li and me took bus home.. I accompany her home and I alight and took another bus home.. Hm.. Sorry people, I am too tired to blog.. I am going to bath now.. Sigh off..

No comments: