Monday, June 06, 2005

PIg=BOre..
Hm.. Went out with Jeryl, Von and Mei.. Had our dinner at Tampines S11.. I was Damn Hungry.. I didnt eat anything.. Ya.. Not even my Lunch.. Had a bowl of Beef Ramen.. Somerthing damn Pai Seh HAppened... Jeryl went to buy drinks for Mei and Von and Of cause Himself.. After he was back, He put the tray on the table and Ah mei took her drink and cup And Guess what? The whole tray lost Balance and the whole tray was on the floor.. =_=' Everyone was looking at that Moment.. Jeryl was like looking at Mei and left his while bag wet.. I Of cause took the bag away And Asked him why did he look at mei instead of taking his bag??.. Ha ha.. Never mind.. What had happened had happen.. Ha ha.. Bought Bubble tea.. Oral Ice.. Tasty.. Bought Dye and went over to Jeryl's House.. His house was empty.. No one was at home.. Dyed my Hair.. I see no colour.. Lol.. Never mind.. Von and Mei also Dyed their hair.. Their family came back, and we went off.. Went for Prata Session with Mei and Von.. Had alot of chatting going.. Took my Last bus home again.. Slept around 1 plus..
I am Bore now.. Everyone is out but not me.. Jeryl=Camp, Von, HUi li, Stella= Out with thier Manager, Mei=HOme.. Lol.. Sigh.. Rotting at home.. Maybe go for a jog later.. I miss her... Her.. Ya, Her... Sigh.. Sigh off..

No comments: