Thursday, June 02, 2005

Pig=8 months..
8 MOnths.. I just chat with "Her" Online.. She told me that todae is "She" and her stead de 8 Month.. They going to Sentosa to Celebrate tommorrow.. Sigh.. I guess She is happy.. I am glad that she is happy along with her Stead.. I am Glad that she is happy.. I am also glad that she is not with someone that treat her bad, That dont bother about her, that dont take care of her.. Although I love her, but I can't break them up.. I Won't do such a thing.. I always think that even I break them up and Go STeady with "Her", there is no point.. She doesn't like me with her Whole Heart.. So what is the point?? "She" told me something.. "She" Told me that I have always been there when she was feeling down.. And this is what I reply.. "I hope I can be there whenever you are feeling down, Angry or Sad I hope Tat I can always be there for you I can listen to you when you are Sad, I can be your punching bag if you are Not Happy, and of cause I will try very best to make you Happy.." Ya.. This is what I say.. Just hope that she will be happy ba.. Sigh off...

No comments: