Monday, November 29, 2004

Pig=Sian=Still Sian..
Went out yesterday with Esther and Jeryl.. Went Far east.. Bought my stuff.. Went to The what.. Em.. I dont know how to spell.. Lol.. Bought Jeryl's er jie birthday present.. Then after that went to Tampines.. Find stella.. She working at Kfc.. Hm.. Then Jeryl got to go.. So left me, Stella and Esther.. Went to Jermaine house there.. Talk.. Hai.. Then went Downtown East.. Play arcade.. Lol... Then everyone went home.. Play gunbound with er jie.. Coz she stay over at my cousin house for one day.. Play till quite late.. Then off my bed I go..
Todae.. Woke up around 3 plus.. Then went back to sleep again.. Then Saw two miss call.. It was Jeryl.. Call him.. Then went back to sleep again.. Ki ki.. Sick again.. Hai.. PEE ON THE FLOOR.. I was very angry.. Beat him and scold him.. Hai.. Poo AGain On the flooR! URGH!!! Going out later.. Dont wanna stay at home with my grandma.. Hai.. Bye...

No comments: