Monday, November 22, 2004

Pig Fe3ling Glad...
Hm.. Using Jeryl's sis labtop now.. Lol.. Going to ton at his house todae.. Hai.. I dont know la.. Some sort of happy ba.. I can see that the family very lovely.. Dad will be back home at a certain time, not like my dad.. I mean I dont blame him.. He have to work.. Da jie has not been feeling well Since three days ago ba.. She still went to work todae.. Was quite worry because I dont know whether can she take it or no.. Chat with her online to ask about her condition.. She say that she was feeling better le ba.. Hm.. Told her that if she cant take it, she must go home.. Ki ki have been very well behave since I think quite long le.. He was so naughty I think was cause of the sickness ba.. I an glad to see that he is better now.. =) Ok la.. Gotta end here.. Blog maybe tommorrow ba.. Bye..

No comments: