Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Pig Fe3ling What the Hell...
Sometime people just dont know how to show themself RESPECt.. Be a idiot in front of everyone.. I am like what the hell... I dont wish to name out the people, If that guy really make me fuck up again, I Promise, I wont let him go.. I make sure I spread his Fucking name around the web and make sure his computer have VIRUS.. I swear I will send him virus And May that guy computer Be Attack by my Virus FOREVER!!!
Was woken up by Ki ki barking.. Woke up around 9 plus.. I guess that he was too hungry that's why he was barking like hell.. I normally people cant wake me up.. Even you put 3 alarm clock near my bed, I will still wont wake up.. Even worse, I might DESTROY The clock.. Lol.. So I feed him, and he was quiet.. Hahaa... I gave him quite alot, and he finish everything in less than 5 mins.. I was like.. You know.. 0_0<---- Shock.. Lol.. Then he was wanted to come out of his cage and stuff.. I didnt let him out of coz, But he manage to run out while I was trying to clean his cage..
Had a good chat with my grandma.. She was very proud to tell me that when I was not around, Ki ki will listen to him.. So I was liked " Ya right, as if he will listen".. Lol.. I dont know.. Have not been sleeping well since I think monday??.. Lol... Ki ki's Fault.. Keep wanna people to accompany him then he will sleep.. Have to trAin him.. Lol... I have dyed my hair.. Whole hair is goldish brown now.. Thanks to my da jie.. She help me to dyed everything.. Lol.. Had a sudden Feeling to Listen to TATU "All the thing she said".. I like the song very much.. Had a very evil feeling.. HEhEE... Ops.. Very nice although.. I dont know.. Some people just hate them coz they are lesbian.. Lol.. DOnt know true or no.. Hm.. Gtg.. Bye..

No comments: