Thursday, November 11, 2004

Pig Fe3ling Bore..
I dont understand my grandmum at all.. She is sometime really a idiot.. Yesterday, wei jie and kenny come my house ton.. She woke up around 4 am todae.. And she started YELLING at my friends.. I was feeling very very Fuck up at that time.. I told her that my mum and dad allowed them to stay overnight in my house, But she still dared to say "Do I have to ask your dad and mum permission in order to allow them in our house??" Then we started quarrel.. Wei jie was sleeping and She woke her up! Chee bye.. Never show my friends respect right? She dont even think of me showing her any respect.. I have already shown her alot of respect, but She dont show me or my friend any respect! What the hell??.. I very fuck up lor.. Ki ki hungry, I make food for him, confirm bite de ma.. Then she shouted at ki ki.. I was like, you need to eat, ki ki no need la! Then we started quarreling again.. Talking about her, just make me go crazy... Dont wish to talk about it anymore..

No comments: