Saturday, November 27, 2004

Pig=Fan=Bore...
Hai... Maybe I always hai here hai there.. I dont know.. Just too bore ba.. Fan.. Grandma.. Dog.. Everything.. Friends.. And all sort of stuff.. Making me feeling angry, Moodless.. And of coz those problems are bothering me.. What if One dont have to have so many problems in their life.. Went back to school yesterday.. I am going to be in the same class with Si hua, Stella and Yean fu.. Lol.. Luckily same class with them.. Or else, dont know next year what to do.. Went out with Stella they all.. Went to bugis.. Did I spell correctly?.. Lol.. They wanna watch movie... So watch shutter lor.. Although I have seen it before.. But it is worth watching the second time.. Bugis cannot find the movie.. So went City hall.. Cannot find also.. Then went Orchard.. Got.. But Sold out.. WHAT BAD LUCK... So no choice.. Go Bedok watch lor.. Then JErmaine and Si hua were too afraid to go home alone.. No choice.. Send them home.. But hey, I was been forced by them.. We took a cab.. I remember we left the cinema around 8.45.. I reach home around 10.05.. Feeling damn Giddy.. Go to east, then to north then back to east again.. 0_0' Hai.. I forgot what did I do.. Lol.. Went to sleep around 1 plus after I Have my Super late dinner..
Todae woke up around 12.30.. Was woken up by my grandma's Super ultra loud voice.. Talking to our new neighbour.. I mean was our neighbour's son.. Ask this and that.. Kpo.. Cant mind her own business.. Quarrel with her again.. Maybe the neighbour or whoever thinks that I dont respect her.. But every story have a beginning.. It is because of something that cause me to hate her so much.. I did not want to hate her.. But she make me hate her.. I dont wish to talk about it.. Going out later.. Hai.. I am just bore and fan.. Nothing much to say..

No comments: