Thursday, November 04, 2004

Pig Fe3ling Fuck up..
Finish typing blog but something wrong with the server.. FUCK.. Post also no use.. I didnt copy the blog that I type or what.. HAI! WHAT LUCK I HAVE.. Ok.. I will just shorten this blog since I am feeling SO fuckED UP.. Went to watch movie with Wei jie, Pui kia and Kenny.. Watch Doll master.. Very nice show.. Scary show.. Not bad.. I swear I wont touch any doll anymore.. Scary sia.. Went to wei jie house after movie.. Recived a call around 5 plus.. Was quite amazing.. Lol.. Didnt expect to recived any phone call.. Jeryl wanted to have dinner with me.. We have our dinner at 85 market.. Where we also go there for dinner.. Talk alot since we have not been in contact for about em.. One week?.. Lol.. He went home around 8 plus.. Rush home for charmed.. Nice.. Play with Ki ki and type blog after that.. Bye bye..

No comments: