Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Pig Fe3ling Angry..
Yeserday was a bad luck day.. What the fuck.. Went for bowling.. And my score was like.. Sucks.. VEry very low.. Worse score I ever had.. I was like abit bad luck in everything I do todae.. Hm.. Dont know.. Still alot of stuff I dont wish to say.. HAve not been having any own training ever seen the school training had end.. Maybe that is why I have such a score.. I guess I just have to go for more training... Ki ki Has been very naughty this few days.. Keep barking and barking.. Also keep biting people.. What the.. Scold him also no use.. I guess I have spoil him.. Hai.. Can you guys tell me what to do to stop him from biting us?.. And What can we do to stop him from Barking?.. Scolding doesnt works... Pls.. You guys gotta help me ok?.. Thanks you really much.. Just tell me what can I do by typing it at the chattle box..

No comments: