Friday, November 19, 2004

Pig Fe3ling unhappy..
Alot of stuff had happened in the charlet.. I dont wish to say out.. Those who were there should know what had happened.. I just dont understand.. Why is there since people in the world?.. That is why I always say, Dont Fully trust anyone unless you had really know him or her for a very long period of time.. I dont fully trust anyone in this world anyway.. I do of cause trust almost all of my friend, but I wont say that I will tell everything to them.. Who know when will them just stab you from behind one of this days?.. I did enjoy the charlet.. We are suppose to enjoy in the charlet and relax yourself.. I did relax.. But there is also time when everyone of us cant relax just because of some of you.. You guys should know what I mean.. Hai.. Dont wish to talk about it.. I still have to thank Esther for opening the charlet for us to enjoy.. Thank you. =) Although there are some accident, I think everyone still enjoy the charle ya? Cheer up ok?.. =) Ok.. I guess I got to go..

No comments: