Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Pig Fe3ling Moodless..
Woke up around 12 plus todae.. Was woken up by grandma.. Keep calling me to eat.. What the hell.. I mean if I am hungry, Me of cause will eat.. But If I am not hungry, how can she expect me to eat right?.. Stupid.. Hai... I dont really blame her anyway.. She is already so old le.. Really cant blame.. I heard my er jie told me that My grandma Hit Ki ki.. OMFg.. HOw could she?.. Hai.. I explain to her when I woke up that she is not suppose to hit Ki ki.. I dont wan my dog to be hit in order to listen to us.. Hai... So I explain to her.. But she was like didnt bother to listen to me.. Er jie go charlet.. So it is my job now to take care of Ki ki.. =) Cant really go out like normally.. have to be home on time in order to feed ki ki.. Ya.. Waiting for kenny to come my house.. Lol.. Ok la.. I will blog again maybe tommorrow or at night ok?..

No comments: