Saturday, June 30, 2007

Pig= Yo.

Yesterday I went to this shop by the name of "Ice-Cream Chefs". The sell marvelous home made ice cream. And the best thing is, you can even mix the ice cream with their extras in the shop!! Including Kinders Bueno, Rice Crisps, Oreo Cookies, Cashew Nuts, Peanut Butter and many more!!

Isn't it cool? The flavours that I tried yesterday were the Holicks Ice-cream with Kinders Bueno and Green apple Ice cream with some cereals or something. But I prefer the Holicks ice cream with Kinders Bueno! It taste great!!!

And hopefully I can work there too. =) Intresting jobs if I can work there! PLEASE LET ME WORK THERE.

I am desperate!! HAhaa. It will be the best jobs I have ever. Trust me man.

The shop is Located at 520 East Coast Road #01-06 (Ocean Park)
Tel: 64466355
Beside St. Patricks School & Along East Coast Road
Sun-Thurs 12pm to 10pmFri-Sat 12pm to 11pm

For more details, visit their website at http://www.icecreamchefs.com/


Ok. I need to bath and rush down to 201 to meet up with Jeryl and Stella I think. Lol. We will be going over to Xiao Ping's house then to East Coast. Having an advance birthday celebration for her. =) Her exact birthday falls on the 3th of July.

Got to go!

Sign off.

No comments: