Thursday, June 14, 2007

Pig= Back from chalet!

YO! I AM BACK!! HAhaa. Chalet was fun. I did enjoyed myself. Hm, But bad stuff did happened and it affected everyone's mood. But never mind. I hope everything will be fine soon.


And I went down to Chinatown to change the last episode of "Ultraman Mebius". There was something wrong with the disc, but it the end, the disc still could not work. The seller from the shop asked me to choose another disc, cannot tried as his player is spoil too. Sigh. I viewed the disc in chalet using my Ps2.

I was damn disappointed about me wasting my time, cab down to chinatown and get nothing good back.

When I got back home from chalet today, I just tried my luck, watching that last exciting 2 episode on my dvd player, and guess whAT? It work out completely fine. YES. Means I don't have to go down to chinatown and have it change again. And It was nice. the show is damn nice. =)

I promise alright, I will update my photos soon. Sorry!

Sign off.

No comments: