Sunday, July 01, 2007

Pig= Still..

People, you may not know. This problem have been making me feel like, a fool? Aaron and me are no more god brothers. Don't ask me the reason. I don't even know why. I feel that there is a need for me to let you guys know about this. And I don't even think we can be like last time. I mean as really close to each other like we were blood brothers.


I felt that his decision is still very unfair to me. He said something like, the problem is will him, not with me. If it is so, why shouldn't I be the one who don't even want this brotherhood? And I don't even know the real reasons behind all this.


I seriously don't think tthat it is only his fault. He might not be in the fault. It might be me who brought it upon myself right? Maybe for neglecting him in the holidays. So, I am seriously sorry about this.

I don't think that we can be like last time. But hope you are happy with zhiwei they all. You look much cheerful with them. Enjoy yourself. I don't wish to force you to be good friends with me, because I know, somewhere in your heart, you just don't feel like even looking at me. So it is really ok with me. I mean it is ok with me now. BUT, not before.

FUCK. What am I trying to say. Forget it. Just take care of yourself ok?.

Sign off.

No comments: