Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Pig= This is what you call "FRIENDS".


When you don't even know that your best friend is together now with the one that you love? Or should I just say "used-to-love"? Whatever it is, I guess I am the only idiot who don't even know about this.

HEY PEOPLE, YOU CALL A PERSON FRIEND IF ONLY HE DON'T BELIEVE AND TRUST IN YOU OK?

Whatever it is, I don't care now. If you want to keep it from me, gladly do that. Because you will think that I don't even know about this. But I have already know. Come and read my blog and you will know the pain that I have?? Or maybe even not. Because you will never know how bad I feel.

I know. I am the only one willing to love someone that don't even bother about me. ARGH. Fuck off.

Am I down on my luck or something. FUCK.

Sign off.

No comments: