Sunday, June 10, 2007

Pig= I'm back!

Sorry people for not blogging for so long. I am damn lazy to upload so much photos. Hahaa. Regarding whether did I changed my Ultraman disc, yup I did. And I have also bought the last volume of Ultraman Mebius, Volume 13!! YES. Complete. The full 50 episode. I love Mebius la. Damn cool.


That time when I wiated for the shop to open, I couldn't complain much. The guy who was late is the boss of the shop. I can't say much or else I cannot buy anything from there anymore. =X

Just got back from my grandma's house. It has been a long time since I last visit her. She sounds much more cheerful after she saw us. =) Everyone has change. But I am glad. I was happy just now when I was at my grandma's house, everyone look so happy, happily chating with each other. =)

Oh, I will try my very best to upload the photos SOON ok? After my chalet of cause! I will be having my chalet tommorrow. =) 4 days, 3 night. I know that I will definitely enjoy myself. Cya soon people!!

Sign off.

No comments: