Sunday, June 17, 2007

Pig= Happy Father's Day.

Happy Father's Day. Sigh. Yesterday I had my best bad luck ever..


I took a cab with Esther, Hui Yi and Stella to go home together after we had our dinner at Bark Cafe. Then Jeryl called and told me that he had forgotten to take his key from me. So I politely asked the cab driver to make a U-turn back to Jeryl's condo. And I opened the door when I thought that the cab driver had stopped as Jeryl was just beside us and the cab door was scratch. AND the cab driver stared STRAIGHT INTO MY EYES, Wanting me to feel guilty. I was guilty in the first place, but after that, I was not. He just stared at me, and I stared at him.


So everyone get down from the cab and look how "Big" was the scratch made by me. We see nothing at first, firstly because it is just too small, and only after seeing clearly, we finally saw the scratch. Imagine that you uses a knife to scratch someone else car for like less than 3 cm to 5cm? Yes, that was the scratch.


He even dared to lie to me and said that NTUC will ask him to pay for it, even it was just a small Scratch!! And I was very furious as he didn't said what he want me to do or ANYTHING. HE just STARE AT ME AND I STARE AND HIM.. Bloody hell..

And I asked him straight at his face," Uncle, you don't waste your time staring at me and I staring at you when you want me to do something for the scratch on your cab. What do you think? We posing is it?" Then I asked Esther for 50 bucks to pay for the scratch and the uncle shouted at me, saying " I didn't asked for a 50 bucks, I didn't say that it will be that expensive!!" I shouted at him back, " Don't shout at me when I didn't shouted at you. When I asked you to just U-turn back to my friend there to just passed him the key, he gave me a fucking black face so unwilling to turn back! So what if you are a cab driver? I can let other drivers to earn money instead of you. Then he asked for a 20 bucks for that scratch.


And he still dared to ask us whether does we still wanna take a ride on his cab? FUCK. Uncle, do you have brain to even say those words from your fucking mouth? Dumb. WHO, in this world, will ride a cab home when you just quarrel from a fucking cab driver? I am laughing.

Whatever it is, I am angry about this. And that uncle is a COMFORT cab driver. I always had very good impression of COMFORT cabs, but no more.

About me uploading the photos on Stella's birthday, not now yet. I have not yet receive all the photos. Hahaa. So not yet.

Sign off.

No comments: