Sunday, June 24, 2007

Pig= Feeling much better.

I am feeling much much better since yesterday. Why? Jeryl make me laugh. He seldom do that man. Hahaa. But he sure is a nice friend. When I alighted his cab yesterday, he started distubing me non stop till I smile.


I never wanted to smile yesterday. I was. Moodless. Ha. But thanks to Jeryl. I am glad that I have such a great brother like him.


We went to Taka at Orchard because Stella was working there. Yup. One day I guess. I spend at least 10 bucks on food that can make me happy. CHEESE. When I eat cheese, I will smile.
I don't even mind buying a Double Cheese Burger from Mac and ask for extra cheese! Hahaa.

Then Me, Xiao Ping, Jeryl, Stella and Yan fu took the train back to Tampines. Instead of slacking in the middle of Singapore, they suggested to slack at the east side of Singapore. AND... They started to make a nuisance of themselves.. HAhaa.. All the way from Orchard to Tampines Mrt.

We spent out time slacking under Stella's block after we reached Tampines. I was damn crazy. Becaming a "Fighting kangaroo" out of a sudden.. I sweat as if it was raining man. Hahaa.
But I did enjoyed myself I guess..

I didn't want to blog but was woken up by MISS STELLA.. She was mad enough to say that she is Jeryl's mum. And I was damn shocked by the message and started to message in a very polite way. And she called, started laughing like mad..

Then I realise that she was STELLA and she enjoyed herself making fun of me again. Yup. Again. Millions of times I guess? =_=' I am too simple-minded I guess. Believe whatever people says easily. Sigh.

Might be going to 85 for dinner later. Not confirm yet. So yup. I am alright ok, people? Don't worry about me.

Oh. I will be going for check up tommorrow. The time I have to reach there is between 9.40 to 10.40am. ANY KIND SOUL WISH TO ACCOMPANY TO THE HOSPTIAL?? Kindly give me a CALL!!! Hahaa.

Thanks anyway, Jeryl. I don't know whether was you making fun of me yesterday or seriously wanted me to smile, but am thankful for you, making me feeling better. Great to have a brother like you. =)

Sign off.

No comments: