Thursday, June 21, 2007

Pig= FUCK LA FUCK!!!!!


You really hate me so much is it? FIRSTly, I already said sorry to you without even knowing what shit that I did wrong to make you so fucking angry with me. Secondly, you treat me like fuck ok? I msg you, don't reply. Give me those fucking reason saying " My mum call me don't msg so much." You think what? I am dumb is it? I am like suppose to believe you ah? YA YA. Just because not going out with you, doesn''t mean that we are no more brothers right?


Don't you think that it is kind of lame to say that? If you really wanted to go out with me, you will msg me or call me right? Why must you wait for people to do that? WHAT THE FUCK.


I already had so much stuff to handle, yet you are one more guy who wanna to give me more trouble. AIYA, I SERIOUSLY DON'T WANNA BOTHER ALREADY OK?? I had already said sorry to you, whether you like it or not, I don't really care la.

FUCKING LUCK.


Sign off.

No comments: