Sunday, April 22, 2007

Pig= Back.

Hey, I'm back home. I didn't mention that I went for Esther charlet on the day before. It was her birthday. Did enjoyed myself but Not enough sleep. I am super tired. Just got from ktv with Stella, Jeryl, Yan fu, Esther and Yi min. I didn't wish to even get up from my bed in the first place, but I am a very easily "psycho" person. When someone keep asking me to do something, no matter how determine I am, I will still give in in the end. HAhaa. Yup. So we sang from 11pm to 2 am. Sigh. Tired.


Hope everyone enjoyed themselves during Esther's charlet. I did enjoyed myself on that day. Hope she like the presents that we bought for her. =)

Might be going out alone tommorrow. Hahaa. It has been a long time since I am out, alone. I can do anything I want without anyone bothering me. Of cause not anything against the law la. Like beating up a cop or rob a stall full of ultraman stuff? HAhaaa.

Ok, that's all for now.

Sign off.

No comments: