Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Pig= Sigh.


OK. I am sick, AGain. Sigh. Sorry fu for the trouble to accompany me the whole day in school. I was sick on Monday. I kept having feeling that I am going to vomit anytime.. I felt damn giddy.. Slept in english class as it was a free period. Thanks Michael for the trouble to keep waking me up, worried that I would faint again.

Fu told me to take a pink form home when I still can walked around and stuff.. We waited for Mr chan to sign the pink form and stuff.. Got a scolding from my form teacher. Sigh. I guess I will be going to the hospital for check up soon.. He wants to see my mum next week.. Hope he forgets about it..

Went home around 11am.. Took a cab home. Wanted to visit my doctor but I didn't have enough money. Went home, change, lock myself up in the room and rest.. My grandma is getting on my nerves.. Sigh.. I slept all the way till 11pm?? I got to see the doctor tommorrow..

Was wondering whether does the vitamins that I am taking causes me to have the feeling of vomiting?? I need to ask the doctor tommorrow..

Oh.. I might even be going to the hospital tommorrow.. But I really don't feel like going.. I hate hospital.. But like what my form teacher told me, this can't be happening all the time. It will affect my studies. But frankly speaking, it IS already affecting my studies. Sigh.

Maybe like what fu says, it might be a phobia of coming to school. But I enjoy going to school, seriously.

Argh.. Never mind.. I need to get back to sleep again.. My head is spinning. I feel like vomiting again. Sigh. This is uncomfortable..


Sign off.

No comments: