Monday, April 02, 2007

Pig= Glad.

HAhaa. I really enjoy hanging out with that bunch of people man. I mean my friends. Stella was the first one who fooled me. And I totally forgot that yesterday was April Fool day.. And you, I was fooled by her, but after all, it was fun. HAhaa. Will tell you guys next time what she use to fooled me.

Anyway, I had supper with my happy family friends. =) But only Hui li wasn't there, or else it will be fun. But still I enjoyed talking to them man.

Todae I went down to 201 to meet Jeryl, Stella and Yvon. Fu accompany to meet them. Was slacking at playground when this small little girl came and started playing. HAhaa. She is cute. Yup. And we started talking to her and stuff, she answered us very politely.


Then I noticed that auctually little children get happy very easily. Simple thing like talkin to them, they can get real happy.

HAhaa. Ok. I got to bath and off to my bed. It's late now. Take care people.

Sign off.

No comments: