Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Pig= I am Sick AGAIN..


Sigh. I vomited Countless time and I went to the doctor, the doctor told me that it was one of the common sickness recently.. Vestibular neuronitis is the name of the sickness.. You will vomit non stop till you feel damn weak and you will feel as if you are floating around, very giddy. Thanks man.

Wasn't I lucky? The doctor even warned me that recently Degue fever is spreading around again, telling me to take good care of myself. Sigh. PLEASE DON'T LET ME HAVE DENGUE FEVER!!! Sigh..


And my form teacher called my mum and complained about me, not going to school. Whatever. I don't bother.



AND FINALLY....




"THE MOVIE OF ULTRAMAN MEBIUS AND THE ULTRA BROTHER"!!!


Hahaa, it is finally mine.. And the movie is damn nice. I think I don't mind watching it for 20 times! I just bought it yesterday with my primary schoolmates. =) Thanks for the company man! Or I will be going down all the way to Chinatown Point alone to buy this movie.

HAhaa.. Ok.. I got to go.. Need to rest again. Sleep and sleep and sleep! =)


Sign off.

No comments: