Thursday, April 12, 2007

Pig= Confuse.

I am very confuse by the way my body works. All I did was to just sleeping all day long but my body still feels very weak somehow. I don't know why. The time now is 2.39am. I couldn't go to sleep as I have slept too much today. I just feel like blogging out of a sudden. There is a social studies test tommorrow.. Sigh. SHit. I lost my secondary 3 textbook and all I have was my sec 3 notes. I couldn't understand much from the notes. Maybe everything was cutted down to shortcut form. You get what I mean right? Sigh. I just need to study. =)

There is some problem with my computer. It will just auto shutdown out of a sudden. Hope that it will not be something to serious. Had already done my backup for the computer. My important stuff, photos and songs. I am prepare for the upcoming reformat on my computer. HAhaa..

I am finally going to school tommorrow man.. I still feel quite sick although I am stuck at home for two days. Sleep and sleep. When one is ill, all he does is to sleep for the whole day.

I got to go now..

Sign off.

No comments: