Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Pig= Yo yo..
Hm.. Ok.. Great.. I am Blogging at an weird time.. 5.37am in the morning.. =_=' I am too lazy to do my Work.. VEry lazy.. SIgh.
I just adopt yo yo from Oriana. Oriana is sad and I know that she cried about Yo yo left with me. I know. But all I can do is to help her take care of Yo yo.
DOnt worry Na na, Yo yo is doing good alright. Come and visit him often. I will take good care of him alright. Don't thank me. I am just doing what I can to help you. Even if I wish to adopt yo yo, my family members doesn't agree, I still can't adopt him. You should thanks my family members for their understanding. =)
He will be going for full groom later on at 11am. Yo yo loves the kitchen. I don't know why. Maybe is because he loves to eat. Hahaa. Yo yo VEry hao lian. Sometimes won't even bother my family members.
But ki ki still doesn't get along with yo yo very well. I guess it takes time for ki ki to be good friend with Yo yo. I hope they can get along well. Hm.. I got to go.. I need to pack bag annd stuff.
Take cARE PEOPle.
Sign off.

No comments: