Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Pig= Fucking Shit..

Shit.. The Pain in the throat is causing me unable to sleep.. The time now is 2.51am.. I just woke up. Feeling very uncomfortable. From nose and throat.. I suddenly cannot breathe. my nose is block. I just use the inhaler. Feeling abit better. But still very uncomfortable.. My throat.. I dont wanna drink water.. Whenever I drink water or eat anything now, I feel like vomiting.. MY throat is very swollen.. I can see.. Throat problem have been very common for me.. But this is the first time I couldn't sleep due to sorethroat.. ARGH.. It is hurting me..


I dont know how long I would have to wait for my mum to be awake.. But I can't sleep. Is not I don't wanna sleep, but is I couldn't sleep.. I AM VERY TIRED... Sigh.. I got to go.. Watching Bleach.. John told me to watch bleach since I cannot sleep.. Sigh..

Sign off

No comments: