Thursday, September 14, 2006

PIg= Sick.

Alright. I Got flu, Headache, Cough, Bodyache and Slight fever.. What the hell.. It is like within 1 day, everything just came. Sigh. Doctor told me that to attend school due to the flu. It will spread to others. Ok. I got to listen. I can't go to school. I cannot pass up my social which is due on friday, which is tommorrow. I got Oral tommorrow. Singing compeition( I doesn't feel like going anyway).

Sigh. People might think that I am trying to skip school again, but hell no.. I even asked Boon to give me tuition just now. Right after I finished visiting the doctor.. I drove Boon out of my house. I mean.. I did not really drove him out, but I told him that we should stop the tuition. I wasn't in a good condition. EVerything just couldn't get into my mind. And you know, when Boon is tired, He will give a very black face. And I knew that he was angry, of cause. Then we started having a short arguement. Yup..

I was telling him At least I make the effort to asked him to have tuition with me, even though I am sick. I doesn't wanna waste anymore time. My final year exams are coming, less than a month. Then he said "what is the point of having tuition when I cannot even concentrate Asking me whether do I wish to continue the tuition or end here in a irritated manner.. So I said of cause, lets just end it. And I walk out of the room.

Partly, I admit, I was wrong. But does that means that he is not in the wrong at all. I know teaching people is not easy. I never ever say that teaching WAS an easy job. And the worse part is that when the student doesn't even understand what is the tutor is talking about..It will bring the Tutor frustration.. Especially Maths.. ANd Boon is teaching me maths. But I believe he can be more paitence.. Sigh..

I am dumb. I know that myself. Sometimes, I really doesn't have any common sense. That's why My maths sucks.. I wanted to give up.. Tons of times.. But after thinking how much Ah boon, Stella, Yean fu, Jeryl, everyone had tried their very best to teach my maths. I doesn't wish to fail them, or even, myself. I really wish to try my best to at least, get a pass for my maths. A pass will do.. Sigh..


Of cause, after cooling down, I sms Boon and tell him that I am very very sorry.. Hm.. I don't know what to say for myself. I am stubborn. I always will get myself some stupid reasons to make myself feel that I am correct. This is my way of thinking and my attitude.. Sigh.. I got to change it..


Shit.. I spread the virus to my er jie.. She got almost the same sickness with me. She feel cold, Body ache, sorethroat and flu. Oh no.. Sigh.. And she is having her exam tommorrow. What the.. Will pray for her..


Pray for me people.. I am feeling so moodless and uncomfortable..

Sign off.

No comments: