Sunday, September 17, 2006

Pig= Exams are coming.

I just couldn't study. Sigh. I doesn't have the mood to study. But I know myself of cause, I am just lazy. Sigh. Anyway, I went down to 201 to slack yesterday. For the whole day. From around 6pm to 1am? 0_0 HAhaa. I didnt really knew I spend like 7HOURS slacking at 201??!! Kind of a shocking. HAhaa. Photos taken in the past will be post. Take care people. =)



Me and Jian. TAken at Bubble Tea Shop.



I like this Pic. Taken at BEdok NTUC. Lol..



Me and HUi li. Taken During Luvy 's Charlet.




I find this very funny. Only I find it funny. THE word "AIMING". Don't you think it is funny? =_=' Only I think so.



My Current WALLPAPEr. Thanks to VON LOOI MING MING. She is the one who made this. =) Cheese Hotdog PRATA!! =P


Sign off.

No comments: