Thursday, September 21, 2006

Pig= Does anyone...

I dont bother whether others believe that I am real sick or fake sick. if I am faking, it doens't concern them too. I went to the doctor yesterday. He say if I had fever, I would have dengue. 0_0 I was shock by what he say. He told me not to go to school on friday. He will give me another mc for free. He wants me to rest at home. Seriously, I have been resting all this time. But sometimes, it is really hard for me to really rest with such irritating people like my grandma is at home.

I doesn't wanna quarrel with her, only because I am sick. I really hope she can just shut up and let me live and rest peacefully at home. Enough of all this.. I really had enough. I really wish to go to school. I don't wish to fail myself again. I don't wish to stay in sec 3 for 3 Fucking YEars.. Thanks to What my English Teacher, Mrs Audrey Lim had told my class. This is what Fu, Xu and Stella told me. She called me to stay at home and retain again next year. But for what fucking reason does she have to comments about me? Everyone in the class know that I have a very low immute systems.. But just that the damn teacher doesn't know that. Sigh. I don't know whether Mrs Audrey is a Freako or what.

I had talk to her privately after school or even after her class. SHE herself know that I have been in and out of the hospital almost every year. But what she told the class was too much. I really couldn't believe that those words was spoken from her very own mouth.. I thought she was a considerate teacher. I was wrong anyway.. I trust her too much. I told her about problems I was facing. I always find that she Was a good teacher, Yes, she was. She said that I couldn't take oral after tommorrow, which means that tommorrow will be the last day. But I am still very sick. I got new problem added to my illness. NOW, Asthmatic Cough.. Fuck.. I hate asthmatic cough..

I really wish to go to school tommorrow just to prove to her that I can Attend school. I know I shouldn't be affected by her words though. But I am always sensitive. Forget it. Maybe I should call the school.


I called the school just now.. She had already left the school. Too bad. I can't confront her. I mean talk to her. Maybe she just doesn't understand my condition, So I wish to explain to her.. MAybe.. I don't have much time left.. One more week to exams.. Sigh.. I am dead.. I cannot only rush for the last minute.. Sigh.. Never mind..


Now Yean fu, Jeryl, Stella and Xu ren are with me.. They came after school to visit me. I think so. OR was it just for the games?? HAhaa. Never mind. I thank God for blessing me with them as my very Good friends. =) Ok.. I Gotta rest. Take care people and Good luck for up coming exams!!

Sign off.

No comments: