Monday, September 25, 2006

Pig= Fuck..

Ha.. I fainted in class again.. And it was just before recess, I think. I hurt my head. I think I knock my head. against the table.. Sigh.. I shouldn't even go to school. I already had a very bad headache the day before. But I doesn't wish to miss to much lesson, which I already did. I rest in the General office for 3 hours? I felt asleep while I was in a half awake condition.. Xu ren was with me.. I think he was doing his work while taking care of me. Not really take care, but just to be with me in case anything happen to me again.. Thanks Xu..

I was carried down by my friends and Discipline Masters using a stretcher.. I really felt so confused even now. From classroom to outside the class, from outside of the class to the outside of the toilet and from outside the toilet to the general office.. I hope not much people from my school knew that I fainted. I do not wish to be the center of attraction.

When I woke up from my sleep, I saw my Discipline master and my mum, having a conversation about my condition.. He wanted my mum to bring me to the hospital for a whole body check up. Sigh.. I don't wish to go you see. I hate hospital. Staying in it is even worse. Argh. Forget it.

I took a cab home with my mum. I reach home, shower and off to my bed.

While I was in my bed, was thinking to myself," What is really the cause of my fucking fainting problem?.." Sigh.. Seriousy, I feel like hell whenever I had an asthmatic attack or just faint like this. I mean no one should feel great about it. But even after I am much awake from my faint, I will still feel serious pain on the left side of my head, the inner side of my brain. Sigh. I don't know why. I hope I doesn't suffer from cancer or anything. Na. God will bless me.. I think. Take care people.

Thanks for the help, guys..

Sign off.

No comments: