Saturday, September 02, 2006

Pig= Memories..

I went back to Fengshan Primary on Thursday with C.Yean.. We waited from 12.30 all the way to 1 in order to go into the school. Something to do with the school system. Sigh. I went back to find Mr Reuten, Mrs chee and Miss Shui. But I only manage to find Mr Reuten and not lasting more than 2 mins. He was busy. He need to attend a meeting even on Teacher's Day.

So I stayed in the music room for 1 hour plus?? Hahaa. Miss Shui is my Primary School music teacher and also my choir teacher. We had so much to talk about. She told me that I have grown up so much. HAhaa. Much more mature. I used to give her lots of trouble during my primary school days.. HAhaa. She dotes on me so much. And my Er jie too. Although I was so naughty and always giving trouble, but she doesn't scold me or anything.


She is a very good music teacher. I admit. Hahaa. Well respected even by th bad student in the school. Like me. HAhaa. When I saw her that day, I notice that she had grow much older. Not as in looks or age or anything, but I just feel that she had grow old. You will know from the way she talks, the way she respond to stuff. Sigh. But I am happy for her. She enjoy teaching so much. Her passion for teaching. =) She is a great teacher. I will visit her next year again.

Mrs chee Had retired. Did I spell wrongly? I miss her so. =( Hopefully she will contact me soon enough. =) Miss Shui helps me to give her the letter written by me to her. I am sorry for whatever I did to her in the past. I was really a bad student. I scolded her and Make fun of her. And remember that one time, I was too much, she break down and started crying. I really feel so guilty for what I had done to her in the past. But she forgive me and treats me even better. I really love her lots. Hahaa. Sigh. But really wish she can contact me SOON enough!


Yesterday Jeryl came over to my house to play the P.s2. And my baby cousin stay at my house yesterday. SHe loves JEryl so much. Hahaa. Jeryl is happy, my cousin is happy. =) Had dinner with The usual. VOn, Ah Mei, Stella and JEryl. Send them home after that.

I am alone. No one is free to go out with me. =( HAhaa. Maybe in the night, Fu will be meeting me for dinner. MAYBE. I am bored. ANyway, I pass all my subjects for my common test!!! And Ah boon is treating me this holiday. Haha. Thanks Ah booN! =)



My Baby cousin and Mr JEryl Ng. He doesn't smile so happily when taking photos with me. =_='


Miss Shui and me. A well respected teacher and a very Good teacher. =)


Sign off.

No comments: