Thursday, September 07, 2006

Pig= Glad. Real Glad.

Currently at Von's House. The usual. Stella, Jeryl, Mei Mei(Ah mei), Von and Me. Jeryl, Stella, Mei Mei and Von was studying just now. But now, Only Jeryl and Von. Lol.. I was watching Bleach all along. A very nice show. I mean, Animation. Our dinner was fries, NUggets. Hahaa. We cook it ourselves. Hahaa.


Remember what I told you guys about my Primary School TEacher, Mrs Chee? My Er jie called me today around 12pm. I was surprised when she called me because normally she wouldn't call me. She wanted me to treat her because she had done something good to me. Helped me in Something. And wanted me to guess what had she done. She gave me clues saying something related to your school. I was very puzzled and tired because I just woke up and she called me. Hm.. So i thought she saw my friend or something, But it was MRS CHEE! She saw her at Guardian!! Bedok Guardian!!
I was DAMN Freaking Shock. My sister Don't even know her but she recognise her. She told me was because she remember me browsing through the Fengshan Webby and was telling her that the person in the pic is Mrs Chee.

Anyway, She went over and talk to Mrs chee. Asking her whether was she a teacher or not. HAhaa. What a funny question to ask. Hahaa. They continued the conversation for like 5 minutes. AND MRS CHEE GAVE HER NUMBER TO MY SISTER. o_o And my sister force me to treat her a meal one of this days. =_='
But I don't mind, seriously. She did something very Good to me, And helps me a lot. Hahaa. Iwas telling my sister maybe God knows that I miss her so much, and gave a miracle to me. Hahaa. I am Glad. Thank God for everything. =)

Oh. Stella Has a Blog now. Will be linking her. My sister was browsing through friendster and Saw Stella Profile. She couldn't believe that the pic was Stella in the beginning, but Was shock about how Stella look in the pic. She said that She didnt Know that Stella could be SO PRETTY. Lol.. Isn't it Amazing. Simply, My sister was dumb La. Haha. JUST KIDDING. ER JIE, NO OFFENSE. I think is because er jie has only see stella wearing her school Uniform. Hahaa.

=_=' Jeryl Said that I type 20 words, 10 words are wrong. =(


Got to go.

Thank God.


Sign off.


No comments: