Friday, January 07, 2005

Pig=Worry=Ki ki...
Someone please help.. I dont know what to do.. Ki ki Breathing is getting worse.. I just reach home.. When I am standing in front of my house door, I notice Ki ki did not greet me.. He was sleeping.. Although I know that there is nothing wrong with sleeping.. But Ki ki is very sensetive when anyone is back.. He didnt greet me and also I notice that his heart seems like pumping blood very hard.. It is pumping so hard that when he sleep, his whole body is shaking.. Hai.. I really dont know what to do.. He never eat his dinner this few days.. I dont have money.. I msg Eric, Ki ki use to be owner.. Pet shop owner.. He called me back, coz he also dote on Ki ki alot.. He say should be nothing.. Because when I let Ki ki out of his cage, He still can ran about at stuff.. Ya.. So should be nothing ba.. This is what he say... I feel better le.. I Really have to rbing him to the vet as soon as possible. I really hope I can bring him now.. But I no money.. What the hell??.. Nevermind.. Going back to school later.. Sec 1 orientation.. Coz I am the chairman.. Have to go.. Got to go..

I dont know what happen to you this few days..
You should know that I like you..
But I just feel that you change..
You have change alot..
I dont know what to do..

No comments: