Thursday, January 27, 2005

1. Name- Pig/Wei/Shiwei/Desmond

2. Piercing- none

3. Tattoos- none

4. Height - 169 or 170.. I AM SHORT!

5. Shoe size- 10 or 11

6. Hair color- Brownish..

-last-

7. wat u doing?- Using Labtop..

8. song u listened to- Techno_ Miracle..

9. cd u bought- Sun Yan zi..

10. person u called- My da jie..

-do-

11. u have a crush on someone- No.. Use to have..

12. u wish u could live somewhere else- yup.. With my friends only..

13. u think abt suicide- No..

14. u believe in online dating- No..

15. others find u attractive-No..

16. u want more piercings- I wan on my left ear.. I wan tatoo also..

17. u like cleaning- Ok ok la..

18. u write in cursive or print-Print

-have u-

19. ever cried over a girl- Ya..

20. ever cried over a boy- No la.. Me not Gay..

21. ever lied 2 someone- Of Cause..

22. ever been in a fist fight- Ya..

-what-

23. shampoo do u use- The green tea de..

24. wat are u scared of- Rat..

25. number of times i cried for someone..- Two or three times..

26. of times i have had my heart broken- 2 or 3..

27. of times my name appear in the newspaper- None..

28. of scars i have on my body- One.. On my back..

29. of things in my past that i regret- Ya.

-favourite-

29. 5 letter word- Fuck you.. Lol..

30. cereal- Milo.

31. chewing gum- I dont know... I just eat. I dont remember.. Lol..

32.color(s)- Black and white..

33. day(s) of week- Saturday..

34. flower(s)- None..

35. least fave day- MOnday..

36. special skills- Nonee...

37. summer/winter- Winter..

-have u ever-

38. gone out in public in ur pyjamas- Ya.. Buy my supper..

39. cried during a movie- Ya...

40. been to new york- No..

41. china- No

42. canada- No...

43. mekah- No la..

44. hong kong- No...

45. japan- Wish I could.. Hai..

*random*

46. What time is it now- 5.41pm.

47.apples or bananas- apples..

48. Blue or Red- Blue..

49. wad are u gonna do after this- Going out to celebrate my mum's birthday..

50. wat was d last thing u ate- My lunch..

51. wat do u do when u're bored- Sleep..

52. last noise u heard- Ki ki Barking..

53. last time u went out of state/province- Na.. Very long never le..

-friendship n love-

54. do u want kids one day and if so, how many- 2 ba.. I WAN TWINS!..

55. most important thing to u in a relationship- Trust and Of cause Understanding..

-other info-

56. thing u dislike abt urself the most- My attitude and temper..

57. worst feeling in the world- When I am living in my own world without anyone..

58. who u l0ve- Hm.. My DOG.. Ki kI!!

59. who u miss- No one..

60. who u like- NA.. No one..

No comments: