Monday, January 24, 2005

Pig=School=Study..
I am thinking that I should put more time in my studies now.. Lol.. I wanna Concentrate More on it.. Very worry that I might Retain.. Lol.. So going to study more and pay more attention in classes and lessons.. Hm.. Was in school Even after school hours.. Was staying in the Canteen as we did not know where are we suppose to go.. Or should I say, no where to go??.. Lol.. Ya.. Time fly real fast.. When you are a facing a very sad or moodless time, the time will pass along very slow.. When you are very happy with your friends or relatives or whoever, The time will just pass so fast! Much more faster than anything.. Ya?.. Hm.. Nothing really happened much today.. Reach home around 4 plus?.. Washed Before going to my Sleep.. Lol.. Woke up around 8 plus ba.. Very Shiok.. The weather was just nice.. Not too hot, not too cold.. Ya.. Tired.. Still tired dont know why.. Haha... Ok.. I got to go..

No comments: