Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Pig=Lonely=Ya...
I really dont know what I am at fault.. i didnt do anything wrong.. Maybe yes.. But Do you guys have to push me to the limit.. I have no way to go anymore.. Just because of such a small stuff, my Whole life change.. I didnt know what to do.. Really.. I am just alonely where ever I go.. Wih no friends, Nothing.. Now then I know, friends are not forever.. I didnt believe it last time, because around me there was this bunch of friends that I can really trust and also care for me.. But no more.. Ya.. I really dont know what to do.. I am just feeling so damn moodless.. Going home after everyday.. Really feel like ending my life.. Feel like... Crying.. Although I am big enough, but I think If I should cry, I will.. I am just too depressed.. I dont wish to say anymore..

No comments: